Unlock the power of Good Entrepreneurship.
Get less theory and more practice with online resources built by a good entrepreneur who started multiple successful companies—while keeping the main things the main things.
The Good Entrepreneur Institute provides powerful business coaching in formats that work for you.
You may not have the time or budget for individual or group coaching, but you can learn the foundations of operating a successful business on your own schedule.
What we offer
The Good Entrepreneur Book
Leave a powerful, personal legacy. Are you aimlessly wandering through your career and life without a purpose?
- You wonder how your life fits into the bigger picture.
- You don’t have a clear vision for your business and life.
- You let others dictate your mood and attitude.
- You aren’t sure how to move on from failures in your past.
- You’re afraid that you might be a “one hit wonder.”
- You don’t know how to cross the chasm from the life you were given and the life you want.
“We all desire more for our lives, whether in business, leadership, marriage, relationships or service. Nick Kennedy’s book provides a great path to all of these. He does so by broadening the definition of entrepreneur to include anyone who is willing to have the courage to take the right risks. Nick provides clear principles and applications to get you focused and moving, along with a wealth of engaging stories to drive home his points. A highlight is Nick’s personal vulnerability and transparency about his own life, which makes the reader trust his words. Highly recommended!”
John Townsend, Ph.D., New York Times Bestselling author of the Boundaries book series, Founder, Townsend Leadership Program, and Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling
In The Good Entrepreneur, you’ll discover...
- How entrepreneurism has served as a catalyst for humankind, and how your work contributes to this legacy
- Twelve foundational principles to create a company and life of purpose
- A strategic plan to easily answer complex questions and create and live your Vision, Values, and purpose in business and in life
- The untold stories of the entrepreneurial journey: The good, the bad and the ugly told in unflinching honesty
- The Triangle of Life: The three influential relationships you need on your path
- End-of-chapter exercises to help you master every lesson
“This book is essential.”
“This book is essential reading for creators and entrepreneurs. It’s a ‘Rule Of Life’ for the 21st century… a game changer.”
Eddy Badrina, CEO, Eden Green; Co-founder of BuzzShift (twice sold and acquired)
“The Good Entrepreneur is so important: It’s brutally honest about the hard stuff. If you run a business or are thinking of starting one, this book is for you!”
Kristen Hadeed, Entrepreneur, Author of Permission to Screw Up
“The go-to book for entrepreneurs”
“This is the go-to book for entrepreneurs who want to know what it is like to build a business with intention and long-term impact.”
Trey Bowles, Managing Director Techstars, Co-founder and Chairman Emeritus, DEC network
The 7-Day Audacity Challenge
Unlock the exact formula for exponential growth in your business.
The Challenge is made up of seven short self-paced modules designed to walk you through a key element of infusing audacity into every area of your life and business. And each lesson will include a challenge to get you taking action and help anchor in that day's lesson.Start Today!
Design a system to get the results you deserve. In less than 1 hour, the LifeOS digital video course will teach you a framework to gain clarity, increase focus, and breakthrough from the life you were given to the life you desire. Plus, order now and unlock a bonus course!
If you lack clarity in your life, you’re not alone.
It’s one of the top concerns, whether you are a new graduate, a seasoned executive, or a retiree.Buy Now
“Nick’s strategies helped me get out of my own way and thrive!” —Meghan G.
“The real deal”
“Don’t think twice. Nick and his courses are the real deal.” —Kevin B.
“Confidence and growth”
“Thanks to Nick, I have the confidence to make the changes necessary for my growth.” —Chloe B.